Did you know? In 2020 there were 4.28 billion mobile internet users. This showed that over 90% of the world’s internet population uses a mobile device online.
This is evident that you should take note of the mobile users in your digital strategy. Even for those who carry out surveys, the internet is a game-changer making your work much more accessible from the physical tasks.
What Is Mobile Optimized Survey?
This type of survey only responds entirely to a mobile device such as a phone or tablet. Due to the high number of people using mobile devices, you should ensure your survey is mobile optimized.
This means that these surveys will fit into the small mobile screens and respond to touch. Moreover, mobile devices’ text should be more significant for better viewing and action button bigger and easy to maneuver.
To get the best mobile-optimized survey design, preferable to give experts like surveyocean.com.
Benefits of Optimizing Mobile Surveys
Gone are the days where people carrying out surveys would walk around with questionnaires to gather information. Thanks to technology and the digital world, it has become effortless to acquire an almost accurate estimation of the type of survey you want.
With the computerized methods and even phone calls, people can answer questions that help surveyors to earn their findings. However, not everybody can access a computer or laptop; hence mobile devices come in handy.
With mobile-optimized surveys, the participants can easily read, understand and maneuver the study at their comfort.
A mobile-optimized survey is also likely to give accurate feedback since it reaches many people and people are likely to complete all the stages because it is easy to use.
Moreover, you are not likely to impact your feedback project.
Elements of a Good Mobile Optimized Survey
The most crucial role of a mobile-optimized survey is to ensure participants find it easy to read, understand and use. Therefore it should comprise of;
- It should have short and simple questions. Mobile devices have minimal space, so the questions should be straight and precise to the point.
- The questions should be both easy to read and understand. Nobody wants to take their time off social media to fill something they don’t understand.
- Touch-screen is a must. Nearly all mobile devices globally have touch screens. For this reason, your survey has to be touch-screen enabled for people to give you feedback.
- It is one thing to have a touch screen and another to have a responsive touch screen. Participants should be able to scroll through all the questions quickly and fill in their answers.
- Because of the small screens, there should be no clutter. Avoid too many distractions like a large-sized logo and provide the user with a clean page to focus entirely.
- Moreover, ensure you test your survey on other mobile devices before you release it for its purpose. Some people have phones to access the study, while others have tablets. They all should be able to open and use easily on their different devices.
The success of your survey depends on the number of people who can give their feedback. Ensure you use a route that has many people to get a good response.